Sad News

Wow.  On my last Recents post. I wrote this:

The Mermaid’s Mirror by L.K. Madigan– humble rating: Motivational Speaker – I have come to the conclusion that I really like L.K. Madigan’s writing!  This was so very different from Flash Burnout, yet I enjoyed it just as much. Talent abounds.

While she wrote this: Hard News

Even standing eye to eye with agony and heartbreak, her words are eloquent.  I’m so sorry she will have the indignity of more cancer treatment. I’m so sorry her family will experience the helplessness of loving someone who is so very sick. And I’m sorry for us. Those of us who have just discovered or have yet to discover Lisa’s ingrained talent.

Though I really can’t imagine what she is going through, I would imagine that it would help in some small way to know that my writing has made an impact.  Lisa, please know that I’ve loved your books and I’ve aspired to write at your level. Regardless of what the future holds, you’ve already made a respectable mark on young adult fiction. 

But I’m just so sorry. God bless you and your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me