Teachers, I Need Your Help!

Are you, or have you ever been, a teacher of grades 3 – 6? Then I need your help.  I’m putting together a teacher’s guide for my novel The Weaver. One problem, I’ve never been a teacher.  Would you mind taking a few short moments to dash off an email to me about one thing (or two if you’d like) you’ve most loved in a past guide you’ve used with your students?  I don’t need tons of details, but I’d love to hear what WORKS for you in the classroom.

Please pass this message on if you know someone who might be interested in giving their input. My email is kaistrand (at) yahoo (dot) com. Of course it needs to be formatted correctly, but I’m hoping to avoid those spam bots as much as possible.

Thanks so much for your help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me