Little Seed

Be sure to come back again tomorrow. I’ll be debuting a new weekly feature, Three Times A Charm. I’m so excited about it. I’ve already learned some fabulous things about fellow children’s authors, and some busy bloggers that I get to share with you. In the future I hope to bring illustrators, agents, editors, promoters into the feature as well.  I’m so excited. Repeating myself, time to move on.

I wanted to share this picture of little seed. Little seed is a character in one of the tales in The Weaver. There are many mini stories in The Weaver, but little seed’s story happens to be my favorite. It is a story about love, loss, renewal. It is a story that shows our parents aren’t always right, but it doesn’t mean they don’t love you well. It is a story that always chokes me up when I read it. I love little seed. Do you have a favorite mini story from the book?

Spring break. Kids are home and for some reason I think they should be doing chores 24/7 and I’m trying not to harp on them constantly that they aren’t. I get this way sometimes. Poor kids. Wait, no, it’s good for them. Builds character!

 Don’t forget that Goodreads is hosting a giveaway this month. If you haven’t entered to win a copy of The Weaver, please do so. Put the book on your to read shelf and then after you’ve read it come back to this post and tell me which is your favorite mini story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me