Wanted: Reviews of The Weaver

I love to read reviews of The Weaver that have been posted on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or Goodreads. So, to entice you to spread The Weaver love, I’m offering to mail an autographed bookplate to anyone who posts a review on any of those sites.

Can I just say that I have the coolest bookplates ever?!

To claim your coolest bookplate ever prize, just send me an email (kaistrand at yahoo dot com ßof course format that correctly) telling me where you posted your review and your screen name for that site. Include your mailing address and I’ll send an autographed bookplate that you can stick inside your copy of The Weaver – or to your forehead – it’s really up to you.  I’ll even include a bookmark and lots of appreciation. So much appreciation, it might require extra postage.

Word of caution: Amazon likes the reviews posted on their site to be unique. So, please be sure to tweak your review a bit if you are posting to another site.

Look forward to hearing from you! Tell a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It